Saturday, May 9, 2015

Charlotte Takes The Pictures

Travel Day

  • No travel. I spent the day visiting with my daughter Meaghan, her husband Lewis, and my granddaughter, Charlotte. My son Rick came over too.
We gave Charlotte the camera today. She is 4 1/2 years old. Her first effort was taking a picture of Daddy. She got his arm.

We gave her some directions and this was her second effort. That is my son-in-law, Lewis, or at least that's his forehead.

Charlotte took a beautiful picture of her Mommy, my daughter Meaghan.

She got a pretty good shot of Grandpa Ray too!

Then she tried taking a picture of me while I was sitting on my wheelchair. This is her first effort.

I helped her with her camera aim, and this is her second attempt.

Then Charlotte wanted to take a picture of Grandma Nan. Unfortunately this was the best she could do.

I am not sure how Charlotte got this funky picture of my wheelchair. I am not even sure what angle this is from. Cool, though.

Her last picture of the day was of her pizza, or someone's pizza. Focus has never been Charlotte's specialty.

3 comments:

  1. These photos are a real treasure. I really like the wheelchair photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great day Diana. Charlotte always entertains us.
    Love Nan

    ReplyDelete